“Exports from BiH amounted to 11 billion BAM ($6,759,276,944) in 2017, which represents a record amount. Exports in the year of 2016 amounted to about 9.4 billion BAM ($5.77 million), which means that exports in 2017 were increased by more than 1.5 billion BAM ($921,762).
Exports in the countries of the region, including Croatia, Serbia, as well as Slovenia and Montenegro, recorded the largest increase.
According to the official data of the Agency for Statistics of BiH, the following were the main export markets in the first 11 months of 2017:
- Germany 1.472.881.000 BAM ($905,053,440)
- Croatia 1.178.411.000 BAM ($724,024,950)
- Italy 1.116.419.000 BAM ($685,936,580)
- Serbia 986.100.000 KM BAM ($605,853,175)
- Slovenia 899.511 BAM ($552,653)
- Austria 842.568 BAM ($517,672)
Exports to Croatia amounted to 1,178,411,000 BAM ($723,999,555) in the first 11 months of 2017, while it was somewhere around 889 million BAM ($546,189,406) in the same period last year. This means that it recorded an increase by 289 million BAM ($177,558,068), and that is the largest increase of all export markets.” (The Srpska Times)